NOTE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our web host, we'll be down for up to two hours at July 24 12:00 AM UTC.
Create your own question
- Your question should be short, and demonstrate one thing only
- Your question should compile (unless not compiling is the point)
- Your question should be about standard C++, not compiler specific or about 3rd party libraries
- Your question should not be a trick question, and be free from distractions
- Your explanation should be clear and to the point
- Your explanation should use correct terminology, and refer to the standard where possible
- Prefer well defined programs over programs with compilation errors, undefined or unspecified behaviour
- —What does all of that mean?